Shipping/Receiving SpecialistOES Industries LLC
Planning and Organizing Production Schedules. Assessing Project Resource Requirements and Insure Customer Orders are Fulfilled Correctly and On Time.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
* Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
* Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
* Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space and utilization
* Make entries into MRP System (E2)
* Report any nonconforming material or orders and tag accordingly
* Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
* Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment
* Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
* Meets expectations for attendance and punctuality
Maintains production quality by:
* Ensuring quality objectives related to production are met.
* Enforcing organization standards.
* Ensuring FAIs and random sampling is performed to insure product quality.
* Shop is clean and organized (embrace 6S concepts when possible)
* Promotes production safety.
* Focusing on customer needs.