Shipping/Receiving SpecialistOES Industries LLC
Planning and organizing production schedules. Assessing project resource requirements and ensure customer orders are fulfilled correctly and on time.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space and utilization
- Make entries into MRP System (E2)
- Report any non-conforming material or orders and tag accordingly
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Meets expectations for attendance and punctuality
Maintains production quality by:
- Ensuring quality objectives related to production are met.
- Enforcing organization standards.
- Ensuring FAIs and random sampling is performed to ensure product quality.
- Shop is clean and organized (embrace 6s concepts when possible)
- Promotes production safety.
- Focusing on customer needs.
Competitive pay starting at $16+ per hour depending on experience.
Benefits include Health, Dental and Paid time off.