Material HandlerOES Industries LLC
A material handler maintains production and distribution of product by delivering/staging production materials and supplies; staging finished product.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording the location of inventory
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders
- Oversees/assists with separation and labeling of laser-cut materials on a daily basis
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering & staging materials and supplies
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units
- Assist with preparing finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product
- Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections; making operator repairs
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing department results as listed in OES's key performance indicators needed
Material Handler Skills and Qualifications:
- Organization, Scheduling, Analyzing Information, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Lifting, Data Entry Skills.
Competitive pay starting at $16+/hour depending on experience. Benefits include Health, Dental, and PTO.