Administrative AssistantOES Industries LLC
Job Summary: Welcomes Visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Other administrative duties and those specifically assigned.
Role and Responsibilities
- Being first point of contact with Customers greet them politely and assist or direct their call accordingly.
- Enter new orders into Shoptech software.
- Distribute new work orders to Production floor.
- Communicate revisions and changes to work orders.
- Make packing slips.
- Set up Speedy and sometimes LTL shipments.
- Create Purchase Orders for office supplies and as requested by Production employees.
- Administer Accounts Receivable.
- Administer Accounts Payable.
- Administrative and Human Resource tasks as assigned.
- Maintains quality production by: enforcing organization standards, taking appropriate action related to quality objectives related to order entry, focusing on customer needs.
Competitive pay ($17+) starting based on qualifications and benefits include Health and Dental insurance and paid time off.