General Contractors/Plumbers/GC Construction LaborersOC Construction Company
Our Company is seeking General Contractors/Plumbers/GC Construction Laborers/Maintenance.
Our Company has re-positioned thousands of apartment homes over the past two decades, supporting some of the industry's most prominent owners, management companies and investors. We currently do renovations for the giants of the apartment industry in locations around the nation including Arizona, Washington, Colorado, Oregon, California, Utah, Nevada, and Minnesota. We renovate approximately 4,500 units per year. On average it takes 10 to 21 days per unit. We are a team of dedicated, hardworking individuals who are more interested in quality than quantity. As a team we believe that a commitment to customer service is crucial and that each of us has a contribution that is key to our company's success. Our mission and guiding philosophy as a successful company are to consistently produce the highest quality work, on schedule, while building lasting relationships with our clients and our employees. We are a growing construction company offering competitive wages and opportunities for growth as well as bonuses! We want the best, the brightest and the go getters to join our team of professionals. If you believe that is you, we want to talk to you!
- General knowledge of multi family.
- Have working knowledge of general construction processes and methods including power tools, equipment and of various construction materials; general carpentry, painting, tape and texture, wall and baseboard preparation and sheetrock patching.
- Have working knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods including basic plumbing and electrical.
- Experienced Plumber to efficiently undertake a variety of plumbing tasks ranging from fixing leakages to installing pipes.
- The goal is to install and maintain well-functioning systems that transport water, waste, gases or hot liquids.
- Cutting, assembling and installing pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring)
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets etc.; repair domestic appliances (e.g. dishwasher) and fixtures (e.g. sinks) etc.
- Install waste disposal and sanitary systems with well-functioning DWV systems.
- Ability to walk over rough, uneven or slippery surfaces.
- Ability to climb stairs or ladders to heights more than 8-9 feet.
- Ability to work in a variety of physical positions which include, but are not limited to, sitting, standing, kneeling, squatting, crawling, and walking, requires mobility and flexibility to work in confined spaces.
- Ability to lift, carry or otherwise move or position objects weighing up to 75 pounds.
Applicants Must Have:
- Be a Registered or Licensed Contractor.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to our companies' policies, procedures, and techniques.
- Must be a hard worker and self-motivator; work well on a team and individually.
- Must possess time management skills; high attention to detail, follow-through, and organizational skills.
- Independent, self-starter with demonstrated problem-solving ability and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, projects and changing priorities; must have basic common sense and a great attitude.
- Possess a valid driver's license & reliable transportation, (truck is preferred/needed) - Provide personal tools.
- Ability to lead and teach others a plus.
- Have all proper insurance and endorsements.
The ideal candidate will be a hard worker, have a great attitude, strong attention to detail, and good customer service skills. You must be a team player and a self-starter, with the ability to lead and teach others. There is a lot of room for advancement for the right candidate.
Piece work is paid a fixed price for each unit produced, or action performed, or job regardless of time. Individual efficiency and speed can be a factor in determining whether an individual makes some money or a Lot of money! It is clearly an individual choice! What is your choice? - Bonus pay is available for those who bring value to the business outside of the position hired for.