Designated Coordinator / QDDP
Are you seeking a rewarding career in the healthcare field? Oakridge Homes-Woodview could be the perfect place to make that dream a reality. It is our mission “To be a leader in quality residential and support services for people with special needs, now and in the future.” Oakridge Homes-Woodview promotes dignity and independent living for people with developmental disabilities and mental health needs.
Oakridge Homes-Woodview is currently looking for a Qualified Developmental Disability Professional (QDDP)/Designated Coordinator (D/C) who:
- Has at least a bachelor’s degree in a human services field from an accredited college or university and a minimum of one year (full time) direct work experience with consumers with developmental disabilities.
- Can provide a valid MN driver’s license and clean driving record
- Is clear to work by DHS background studies.
- Has excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Will office based out of Clarissa, MN with work and travel primarily in Crow Wing, Morrison, Aitkin and Itasca Counties.
As a Qualified Developmental Disability Professional (QDDP)/Designated Coordinator, you will:
- Perform highly responsible duties related to the development, implementation and coordination of Individual Service Plans for individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Maintain, review and evaluate pertinent program data relative to each individual’s growth and development.
- Ensure that services are being correctly implemented.
- Provide training to direct care staff as indicated.
- Review individual service plans on a monthly basis.
Oakridge Homes-Woodview offers a QDDP/DC:
- Full Time-40 hours per week
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical and other options.
- Competitive wages
- PTO-Paid Time Off
- Paid training, medication class, CPR / 1st Aid and meetings
- 401k with company match up to 5%
- $1000.00 hiring bonus paid after working a designated number of hours
- Advancement opportunities as they become available
Click apply for all the details to be considered