Journeyman and Apprentice ElectriciansO'Neil Electric Co,O'Neil Electric Co
Journeyman & Apprentice Electricians - Local Industrial & Automation Work.
- Test electrical systems using tools that include voltmeters, oscilloscopes and ohmmeters to determine where issues may be occurring, the safety of the system and to ensure compatibility
- Document actions, testing results, observations, final diagnosis of the situation and steps taken to resolve issues for each job or situation
- Repair electrical issues by replacing or installing components, wiring or devices
- Determine the steps necessary to assess an electrical situation using testing devices, blueprints and maps
- Maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all company guidelines and OSHA safety requirements and also through reporting violations of policies, procedures and guidelines to immediate supervisor
- Use ladders, scaffolding, platform and lifts to work on electrical systems in residential homes, on roadside poles and in commercial properties
- Answer emergency calls quickly, assess the safety of the situation upon first arriving at the scene and provide directions to individuals affected by the electrical emergency to ensure their continued safety and comfort
- Maintain equipment to ensure it is in good condition and can operate or be used safely; report any issues to immediate supervisor
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.