Busy CPA firm in Avon seeks administrative professional to assist with various office duties.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Answering telephones, greeting and assisting clients
• Printing, binding and assembly of audit reports, tax returns and other correspondence
• Providing support to internal staff and partners by completing other tasks as requested
• Filing correspondence, tax returns and reports in the file room or electronic file system.
• College degree or equivalent work experience with the required knowledge, skills and abilities
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment
• Excellent judgment and discretion
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Computer skills a must
Benefits for full-time employees:
• Comprehensive medical insurance with fully-vested employer contributions to H.S.A.
• Life insurance
• Retirement plan with company match
• Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick time
This opportunity offers challenging work all while living in a great location.