Mechanics, Reservationist, Summer Guides
Nova Guides hiring multiple positions, including Mechanics, Reservationist, Summer Guides, Counter staff & Kitchen staff.
Mechanics – Year-round – upkeep of all vehicles: vans, Jeeps, diesel buses, ATVs, RZRs, snowmobiles, trailers, and generators.
Our office is the hub of all of our activities. Our office staff works with customers and every employee in the company. The office handles everything: starting with reservations, to guide assignments each day, to payments, and completes things with follow up e-mails with guests. The office staff also keeps everything organized for the entire company and takes pride in a job well done.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced office environment
- Must be excellent with phone sales and customer service
- Must be proficient with computers and be able to learn a new reservation system quickly
The ideal candidate:
- Will have great phone skills
- Will have an eye for small details
- Will be eager to learn all about our business and try all of our tours in order to best sell them
- Will be a self-starter and team player
- Will be able to work independently as well as with others
Kitchen Staff – Year-round – Preparation of our daily lunch orders, kitchen prep and cleanup. Food and product budgeting and ordering.