Customized Training Representative (CTR)Northland Community & Technical College
Northland Community & Technical College seeks a Full-time Customized Training Representative (CTR) located on the East Grand Forks campus who is responsible for assessing, developing, implementing, managing and evaluating training programs for businesses, professional associations, non-profit organizations, workforce centers.
The CTR is responsible for:
- Meeting the customized training revenue goals established in the annual budget for the Center for Outreach and Innovation (COI) department;
- Managing training client engagement and training contract fulfillment, including the operational processes necessary for contract fulfillment;
- Managing grant implementation in collaboration with the Business Office; and
- Providing research and development by delivering training programs to clients that may lead to new academic awards for degree-seeking students.
- Effectively secure, sell, and administer multiple contracts and projects to deliver training and services to area businesses, associations, and non-profits. This major responsibility area is measured through client satisfaction with the services delivered, student success, revenue generated, and gross margin.
- Market training and services that meet client needs and specification.
- Manage and oversee licensed and non-licensed program faculty and adjunct instructors.
- Develop program budget and meet financial objectives to achieve annual revenue goals and gross margin.
Minimum Qualifications (expected to have to enter job)
- Associates degree or a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated experience with sales and marketing of products and/or services.
- Customer service skills sufficient to actively listen to and understand customer needs and provide accurate information as appropriate.
- Practical professional experience in a business/industry environment.
- Proven record of problem-solving experience.
- Experience with employee training and development.
- Proficiency in interpersonal communications, curriculum development, and leadership skills.
- Evidence of professional ethics.
- Evidence of computer literacy.
- Evidence of orientation to detail and organizational skills.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Management, Manufacturing, or Healthcare.
- 2 years of experience in continuing education, customized training or related training field.
- Established network of professional trainers/instructors and/or business or community partners for training and continuing education projects.
Great Benefits Package! The State of Minnesota offers a comprehensive benefits package including low cost medical and dental insurance, employer paid life insurance, short and long term disability, pre-tax flexible spending accounts, retirement plan, tax-deferred compensation, generous vacation and sick leave, and 11 paid holidays each year.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minnesota State Colleges and Universities is an Equal Opportunity employer/educator committed to the principles of diversity. We prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their race, sex, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or membership in a local commission as defined by law. As an affirmative action employer, we actively seek and encourage applications from women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and individuals with protected veteran status.