2nd Shift Mining SupervisorNorthern White Sand
Northern White Sand, a producer of Industrial Sand located in Utica, Illinois has openings for: 2nd Shift Mining Supervisor Northern White Sand is seeking an experienced mining professional who has managed a Silica Sand, Limestone, or Sand & Gravel Quarry Qualified candidates will have the following:
- The Mining Supervisor is an operations professional who understands the value of scheduling and planning, the the process in the quarry, the operation of mobile equipment, and the execution of related tasks.
- 5 years of experience with 2-5 years supervisory experience in an industrial and mining environment.
- An undergraduate degree in business, mining or engineering is preferred
- Candidate will provide direct oversite in the raw extraction of sand at the site.
- Candidate must ensure that all employees, equipment and precesses meet or exceed MSHA and Northern White Sand guidelines.
- Candidate understands the value of quality and ensures precesses are in place to provide a quality product.
- Candidate must be computer proficient
- Proficient working knowledge of all MSHA safety requirements
Competitive wages, benefits package included: medical dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays and retirement plan.
Northern White Sand is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Northern White Sand P.O. Box 247 Utica, IL 61373