General Maintenance WorkerNorthern Management Services
General Maintenance Worker - Boise ID
Federal Contractor is seeking full time General Maintenance Worker for Facilities Maintenance in the Boise area. Must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 3 to 5 yrs experience in facilities maintenance services in both commercial and industrial settings. Would be responsible in performing general and preventative maintenance and repair of equipment. Must be highly skilled with various hand held and power tools. Ability to read repair manuals and practical building skills. Knowledgeable of non-technical services, such as, painting, carpentry, plumbing, masonry, and electrical work. Must Posses the ability to communicate well with constituents, be self-motivated, conscientious, hardworking and honest.
Maintenance Worker Responsibilities/ Requirements:
- Proven maintenance experience.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to use common tools such as hammers, saws, drills, and wrenches.
- Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices.
- Experience performing routine maintenance.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Professional presentation and attitude.
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
- Strong time management skills.
Email Resume (preferred) to: 83-2019-GM@nmsinc.com (or) Fax resume to 208-263-7300
Must also be willing to submit to a Federal Security background check.