SuperintendentNORTHAMPTON COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT
Superintendent - Easton Area School District (Northampton County). Position available on or about August 2019. Salary and benefits competitive and negotiable. Enrollment approximately 8600. Budget approximately $163 million. The district is ideally located in close proximity to the Pocono Mountains, New York City, Philadelphia, and the Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton region in eastern Pennsylvania.
The district is looking for an effective, innovative leader who is able to build positive relations with staff, students, and community. This is a high achieving district looking for a strong educational leader.
- Doctorate in Educational Leadership/Administration or related discipline preferred.
- Pennsylvania Superintendents' Letter of Eligibility by October 1, 2019.
- Demonstrated central office experience.
- Demonstrated building level administrative and teaching experience preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership in a K-12 school organization including: data management; student assessment; staff evaluation; human resources; school finance; state and federal funding; contract negotiations; and special education.
- Demonstrated visible leadership in working with a diverse community.
- Proven ability to work and communicate effectively with others through strong oral, written, technological communication skills.