Accounts Payable ClerkNorth Dakota Mill & Elevator
The North Dakota Mill, a state owned flour mill located in Grand Forks, ND is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for performing clerical work in preparing and maintaining financial records requiring application of bookkeeping principles and methods; maintains general books by posting in accordance with established accounting procedures.
- Responsibilities include scanning invoices into paperless system.
- Sending invoices out for proper approvals.
- Review and process invoices for payment.
- Input invoices for purchase orders receipts.
- Keeps record of debit and credit memos.
- Issue check payments and electronic payments to vendors.
- And other duties.
The successful candidate must have an Associate Degree in Accounting or related field. Basic computer skills and Microsoft Office knowledge. A working knowledge of bookkeeping principles and elementary financial transactions. Previous accounts payable experience and Great Plains Dynamics experience recommended.
Equal Opportunity Employee
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.