Assistant Property Manager
Assistant Property Manager
Nomadness Rentals is a local vacation rental management company looking for an assistant property manager. Health insurance, paid vacation, and employee perks are offered.
Nomadness Rentals is a fast-growing family-based vacation rental company located in Steamboat Springs, CO. We’re looking for an assistant property manager to join our team! We embrace opportunities and hand out responsibilities to our team to see how they can challenge themselves. This is a unique opportunity to join a company focused in property management, vacation rentals, sales, and customer relations.
1. Check the arrival calendar each day to plan unit inspections.
- Day Of Arrival - Visit the property and run through the unit inspection checklist to ensure the property is ready for guests.
- If issues are apparent (i.e. supplies missing) contact housekeeping to fix errors prior to guest check-in at 4pm.
2. Coordinate and meet repair and maintenance personnel at properties for any work requested by the homeowner.
3. Handle installation and maintenance of all door locks/keys for each property.
- Check lockboxes for keys following check-outs and ensure housekeeping replaced keys for units without wifi locks.
4. Assist with new property set up (i.e. meet with photographer at units, meet with housekeeping for bids, set up snow-removal for properties, etc.)
5. Solve problems within a reasonable time when issues arise.
6. Assist with basic maintenance work (i.e. replacing light bulbs, batteries in remotes, troubleshooting TV and WiFi, etc.)
7. Must be on call in case emergencies take place during guest's stays. (i.e. if coffee maker stops working, call homeowner to let them know and advise you will purchase replacement from Wal-Mart. Do so and deliver to unit.)
8. Coordinate with Operations Manager for daily tasks outside of the scope listed above.
- This industry evolves each day, and new challenges arise daily. Must be willing to expand your ability to problem solve, and work together with the Operations Manager to create procedures and protocols for each situation.
9. Prepare daily recaps that detail the tasks you have completed each day.
- Must obtain basic maintenance skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be a team player
- Must obtain a 4X4 vehicle
- Must be comfortable driving and commuting in the snow and mountainous terrain
- Must be able to work individually
- Ability to lift 20 pounds
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills in all situations
- Ability to apply root-cause technicals in order to solve problems
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven self-starter with demonstrated ability to make decisions
- Obtain excellent relationship building skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
We are looking for someone who is committed to working a full-time position in Steamboat Springs, CO.
Compensation is based on experience and qualifications. Additional, bonuses and raises are available after probationary period.