Registra, Admission Spec, Sr
NMSU Carlsbad-Registra/Admission Spec,Sr, (Req.#2100578S).
Minimum qualifications include High School Diploma or GED certificate and three (3) year of experience related to the standard duties as outlined.
In the Spring of 2022, NMSU Carlsbad will become an independent community college, Southeast New Mexico
College. All NMSU Carlsbad employees will transfer to Southeast New Mexico College during this time.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Processes all information related to a student’s academic record in compliance with state, institutional, federal and accrediting agency regulations and requirements.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing and records maintenance of applications for admission
- Collection and scanning of required admission documentation (high school transcripts, ACT/SAT scores, transfer transcripts, etc.)
- Transfer and/or undergraduate transcript evaluation – foreign and domestic
- Course registration including drop, add and withdrawals, grade entry, academic probation notices, enrollment verifications, medical and/or retroactive withdrawals
- Name and address changes, placement test scores, degree verifications, ordering diplomas, filling transcript requests and processing legal subpoenas.
Click apply to submit an application.
NMSU is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.