New Perspective is always looking for top candidates who find it important and rewarding to care for older adults. But, we know you might be concerned about COVID-19. With guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as state and local health organizations, we have taken steps in response to the pandemic to guard the health and safety of our team.
Caregivers are the heart of our organization. Universal caregivers provide daily quality care, engaging activities, enrichment programs, as well as serve and feed meals to our residents assisting them to Live Life on Purpose. This opportunity is a perfect fit for compassionate, patient individuals who are wanting to make a difference by caring for others, making people smile and living life to the fullest.
New Perspective offers caregiver opportunities in assisted living and memory care. We will provide you the proper training and education to be successful in your role. Plus, provide tuition assistance, if needed, to continue to advance your career with New Perspective. You can develop into a Med Passer, Lead Caregiver or attain your CNA (certified nurse assistant) certification.
Join our care team to deliver outstanding customer service, adhere to safety and healthcare guidelines, and promote Living Life on Purpose.
* Communicate and interact in a professional, respectful, and hospitable manner
* assist with daily personal and medical care routines according to individual care plans
* Provide physical fitness, brain fitness, and social/spiritual enrichment activities
* Observe residents and report to nursing any changes in physical, mental, and emotional condition
* Record proper medical and health documentation per established procedures
* Cook, serve and feed meals to provide an engaging dining experience
* Ensure proper cleaning and sanitation of equipment and living areas
* Promote teamwork, laughter, and happiness every day
* Part-Time, Full-Time or PRN
* Flexible Scheduling: day, evenings, weekends, overnights
* No experience necessary-- training will be provided
* High school diploma or equivalency required
* Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently
* Ability to read, write, speak & understand the English language
* Personal Care Assistant (PCA) experience preferred
* Med Passer and/or Lead experience preferred
* Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) preferred
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Health Reimbursement Account/Health Savings Account
* Free Basic Life Insurance
* Voluntary Short-Term Disability
* Free Long-Term Disability
* Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Accident, Critical Illness Coverage
* PerkSpot Employee Discount Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Retirement Savings Plan
* Paid Time Off and Holidays
*Eligibility depends on full-time, part-time, or PRN status.
Team Member Perks
* Real-time access to earned wages
* Flexible scheduling
* Employee and resident referral bonuses
* Advancement opportunities
* Education assistance - eligible after 30 days of employment!
New Perspective is an Equal Opportunity Employer.