Digital Relationship Banker
New People's Bank is Hiring for a Full Time Digital Relationship Banker.
Responsible for all customer service duties, sales, and relationship management while reaching established goals. Services will primarily be processed using telephone, emails, jabber and the video teller link via the ITM's in the digital branch. Will also provide eBanking retail support, setup and updates for both new and existing customers, as well as back up the online new account opening processing. Consistently deliver excellent customer service by sharing New Peoples Banks product knowledge and develop customer relationships by performing the following essential functions.
1. Maintain thorough knowledge of all New Peoples Bank products, services, procedures, policies and appropriate regulatory issues relating to daily job functions including but not limited to: Bank Secrecy Act, Privacy, Fair Lending, Regulation E, deposit, transaction, and loan accounts.
2. Demonstrate a helpful, professional, friendly attitude at all times and commitment to the high customer service standards expected at New Peoples Bank.
3. Serve as customers' single point of contact on all New Peoples Bank products and services.
4. Identify and match customer needs with New Peoples Bank products and services by interviewing customers and discussing their financial needs including making referrals to other staff members and departments to ensure customer needs are met.
5. Meet performance goals consistently and actively participate in all sales campaigns.
6. Retain existing customers and develop new customer relationships.
7. Practice professional sales strategies implemented by management for new products and services.
8. Handle customer complaints or questions with care and determine whether manager input is needed.
9. Perform all customer service activities professionally in a proper and efficient manner.
10. Participate in all meetings, bank functions, and customer appreciation/community involvement functions as requested/assigned by supervisor.
11. Work in a team setting on various projects including employee contests, sales programs, etc.
12. Adhere to all New Peoples Bank established standards, policies and procedures.
13. Deliver strong community visibility.
14. Practice and maintain knowledge of all security procedures.
15. Pursue personal development opportunities to improve knowledge as it relates to the position, compliance, and the Bank in general.
16. Maintain customer confidentiality in accordance with New Peoples Bank policies.
17. Service customers by processing a variety of transactions via telephone and ITM service, with minimal or no errors; including but not limited to: processing card payments for loans, accepting checks for cash and deposit as well as transferring funds.
18. Assist customers and branches with ITM/ATM and other Digital branch related services
19. Assist customer with fees related services including but not limited to check orders, stop payment instructions, e- Statement enrollment, Bill Pay assistance, Popmoney questions or any other digital services, providing accurate cost according to the current fee schedule.
20. Master the Primary Purpose and Essential Duties of the Digital Relationship Banker II position.
21. Provide Debit Card Support by assisting customers with blocked and restricted transactions and other debit card related issues, with as few escalations to the card services department, as possible.
22. Regularly use all Digital and eBanking services, to maintain familiarity with functionality of traditional and new Digital products. Know rates and service selling points and practice conversation engagement skills around the entire suite of New Peoples Bank products and services. Invite customer respect by demonstrating product and service knowledge and engaging customers around the benefits of using them.
23. Assist on a regular basis with password and PIN resets for Telebank, Debit Cards and both Retail/Business Online banking.
24. Perform the basic back up duties of New Online Account Opening requests in order to accurately and efficiently decision applications with all appropriate paperwork and reporting requirements completed according to New Peoples Bank deposit policies and regulatory compliance.
25. While working on ITMs, monitor machine health for all locations regularly through Network Manager.
26. Perform daily entries of the ATM ins and outs for balancing at the close of each day, obtaining a dual verification for accuracy.
27. Perform and maintain knowledge for cross training purposes on all eBanking duties assigned by management, including but not limited to, the setup of Personal Online and Mobile Banking, Bill Pay Support, Popmoney processing, Telebank and any other digital service requests.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification; they are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), and one year of teller and customer service experience preferred; or an equivalent combination of education, training, or other work related involvement, servicing business and retail clients which provides the required knowledge and abilities; College Associates or Bachelor's degree; preferred.
-Ability to meet and deal tactfully and courteously with the staff and general public.
-Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers and customers; and communicate with people from a broad range of socioeconomic backgrounds.
-Passion for customer service.
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
-Proven sales skills.
-Comfortable with technology.
-Comfortable working on camera for long hours.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Ability to master job specific software and hardware components. Will be required to use multiple software programs concurrently to complete transactions.
New Peoples Bank is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.