Institutional Research Data Analyst #3081
Research Data Analyst
Institutional Research Data Analyst - New Jersey Institute of Technology (Newark, NJ). Must have proof of legal authorization to work in U.S.
• Complete and return external surveys, understand IPEDS regulations and US News requirements to optimize responses; stay up-to-date on regulations and procedures regarding reporting to IPEDS, US News, and other reporting requirements by attending workshops, webinars, etc.;
• Respond to internal data requests;
• Perform data extractions from various sources including databases including Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MYSQL, MS Excel, etc., utilizing SQL programming and COGNOS queries; • Adhere to best practices, provide data management support for all OIE needs;
• Automate routine and recurrent data gathering needs for internal requests and external surveys;
• Document all recurrent processes and procedures, including code used to extract and report data;
Apply online at https://www.njit.edu (under REQ# 3081). To view full information about the job opportunities including the full job description, related occupation, education and experience requirements please refer to the internet posting at https://www.njit.edu under REQ Number above.