Healthcare Program Data and Workflow Analyst #7122019New Jersey Innovation Institute (NJII)
Analyst Healthcare Program Data and Workflow Analyst - New Jersey Innovation Institute (NJII) (Newark, NJ)
Must have proof of authorization to work in the United States.
- Develop project-specific data management plans for technical workflow, reporting, or transfer of data and workflow processes for Clinical Core Plus, a system that supports the Center for Medicaid and Medicare Services, Practice Transformation Network program or The National Health Service
- Interpret data and prepare tables and graphs to present clinical data or results using inferential statistical tools and perform validation techniques for product development.
- Analyze and define coding standards based on analysis for care management software, data gathering, identifying gaps in care from Electronic Medical records to achieve clinical improvement.
- Educate Clinicians, conduct specific clinical measures assessment and develop phase growth plan to support the design and development of Clinical Transformation reporting software and providing direct technical support with Healthcare Information technology (HIT) implementation, development of registries including high-risk patients.
- Develop technical specifications and project-specific data management plans that address use cases, test plans, EMR templates, reporting, or transfer of data and workflow processes using EMR Specific Reporting tools.
Education and Experience Requirement:
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Education and 5 years of experience in job offered or 5 years of experience in the Related Occupation.