Registered Nurses, Farmer’s Assistant, Maintenance AssociateNew Hope Community, Inc.
New Hope Community, Inc., a Premiere Human Services Agency in the Hudson Valley supporting over 240 people with intellectual and other developmental disabilities in residential and other settings currently has the following positions available:
Coordinator of Residential Services
The Coordinator of Residential Services is responsible to provide oversight and coordinate the operations of multiple residential programs including program development and compliance, staff supervision and management and administrative responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Services field preferred.
• 3-5 years practical experience working with people with developmental and other disabilities.
• Knowledge of OPWDD regulations.
• Previous supervisory experience.
• Valid NYS driver’s license.
• Completion of 11 day paid orientation.
Full Time & Per-Diem Registered Nurses
Per-Diem Position pays $35 per hour! Full time Position includes a $600 Sign-On Bonus! Newly Graduated RN’S Welcome! As an essential team member of the Health Services Department the Registered Nurse (RN) will ensure that the people that we support at New Hope Community receive the highest quality of health care by providing exceptional nursing services and medical management. The Registered Nurse candidate must be a compassionate team player with excellent communication and leadership skills.
• Valid New York State Nursing License.
• Flexible Work Availability.
• Clinical and medical experience is pertinent.
• Experience working with people with intellectual and other developmental disabilities is preferred.
Hope Farm is an organic farm that was created in collaboration between New Hope Community and SUNY Sullivan. It is cultivated on a three acre plot on the college campus. It offers educational, therapeutic and recreation benefits to people with intellectual and other developmental disabilities. High School Diploma/GED required. The Farmer’s Assistant will support the Hope Farm Farmer in a full spectrum of farm responsibilities.
Some responsibilities include:
• Crop production: planting, irrigating, fertilizing, cultivating and harvesting crops.
• Raising livestock.
• Engaging and educating people on the crop production process daily.
• Maintaining farm equipment and facilities.
• Greenhouse production of crops.
Multiple Positions Available We are currently seeking Maintenance Associates to work in our Facilities Department. Candidates should have extensive experience in carpentry, plumbing, heating, electrical, ventilation systems and grounds maintenance. High School Diploma/GED required. Direct Support Professional Now Offering An Increased Salary! Fulltime, Relief, Residential, Day Program, Evening & Overnight Positions Available! DSP’s are the people who work closest to the people we support and provide them with the motivation, instruction and guidance to accomplish their goals and achieve success and fulfillment in daily living. High School Diploma/GED required. No experience necessary! Full Time Positions Include A $600 Sign-on Bonus The Benefits of Working at New Hope Community at a Glance: .
Free for Employee:
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Coverage.
• 50K Life Insurance.
• Onsite Fitness Center with Certified Instructors.
• Employee Assistance Program.
• Working Advantage & Ultimate Discounts.
• Paid Time Off.
• Tuition Reimbursement.
• 100% Agency Funded Retirement Plan.
• Employee Referral Plus Many More Fringe Benefits!