Director of Innovative Programming and GrowthNew Hope Community, Inc.
New Hope Community, Inc., a Premiere Human Services Agency in the Hudson Valley supporting over 240 people with intellectual and other developmental disabilities in residential and other settings currently has the following positions available: Director of Innovative Programming and Growth We are looking for an accomplished, creative, high-energy and entrepreneurial professional to implement our vision for day habilitation and employment services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD). The candidate must be able to transform our existing art program into a dynamic, multi-faceted art experience, expand our music & theater program, implement a college experience program and create activities to promote outcomes in the seven domains of wellness: social, emotional, physical, intellectual, spiritual, environmental and occupational. The candidate must be outgoing and resourceful to leverage collaboration with various internal departments and the community at large to foster full participation by people with I/DD in activities of their interest and to further expand community job choices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, Business Administration or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum five years leadership experience with developing innovative supports and services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities on a broad, interdepartmental level. Registered Nurse As an essential team member of the Health Services Department the RN will ensure that the people that we support at New Hope Community receive the highest quality of health care by providing exceptional nursing services and medical management. Candidate must be an experienced, compassionate team player with excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Valid New York State Nursing License
- Flexible Work Availability Direct Support Professional Now Offering An Increased Salary! Fulltime, Relief, Residential, Day Program, Evening & Overnight Positions Available! DSP’s are the people who work closest to the people we support and provide them with the motivation, instruction and guidance to accomplish their goals and achieve success and fulfillment in daily living. High School Diploma/GED required. No experience necessary!
All Positions Require:
- Clean/Valid NYS Driver’s License For 1 Year
- Completion of 11 Day Paid Orientation
Full Time Positions Include a $600 Sign-on Bonus.
The Benefits of Working at New Hope Community at a Glance:
Free for Employee:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Coverage
- 50K Life Insurance
- Onsite Fitness Center with Certified Instructors
- Employee Assistance Program
- Working Advantage & Ultimate Discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Agency Funded Pension Plan
- Employee Referral Plus Many More Fringe Benefits!