Lead RF EngineerNetworkFX Inc.
Lead in the implementation and execution of RF tests that support CableLabs DOCSIS 3.0, 3.1 and 3.1 Full Duplex certification and various projects. Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering Physics (or foreign equivalent) required. Must have 5 years experience in job offered or as Deputy Manager. Must have 5 years experience (can be gained concurrently with the above experience) in the following:
(1) DOCSIS Physical Layer (PHY) testing and troubleshooting;
(2) DOCSIS 3.0 and 3.1;
(3) RF measurement techniques and RF theory;
(4) Effects of RF noise and impairments on a transmission system;
(5) RF Test tool operation and maintenance including digital oscilloscopes, Network Analyzers, Signal Analyzers, Arbitrary Waveform Generators and RF Signal Generators from equipment providers such as Rhode and Schwartz, Keysight, and Tektronix;
(6) Test automation scrips and equipment automation control;
(7) RF technologies related to services delivered over Hybrid Fiber Coax (HFC) networks including inside and outside plant design and operations;
(8) Passive and active HFC network components including Cable Modems, Cable Modem Termination Systems, Diplexers, Mixers, Filters, Directional Couplers, Amplifiers, RF Switches, Impedance Matching Pads, Noise Generators;
(9)Designing test setups and applying innovative thinking;
(10) Wireless Physical Layer (PHY) testing and troubleshooting. 10% international travel required. Background check required. Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
Employer: NetworkFX Inc.
Job location: Louisville, CO.