Overnight Machine Operator
Overnight Machine Operator - $1,000 Sign On Bonus Plus Incentives
This position is eligible for a $1,000 sign on bonus
Job Description: Your Piece of the Puzzle
Do you consider yourself a hands-on person? Have you operated a picker, tow-tractor, pole lift, squeeze, or pallet jack? Do you enjoy taking yourself to new heights…literally! If so, our Warehouse Specialist could be the perfect fit for you. You will safely handle and transport our product within our warehouse.
This position is eligible for a $150 incentive per pay period.
Job Duties: A Day in the Life
- Operate: Scan equipment to locate, pick, bin and cycle product
- Safety: Handle product in a safe and secure manner and observe material handling safety practices
- Accuracy: Locate and return-to-stock, received goods and transferred product into appropriate areas
- Report: Conduct driver load exception reports insuring all products have been picked and binned for accountable processes
- Monitor: Track daily progress and immediately report discrepancies, errors or potential roadblocks to supervisor
Your work will directly impact our ability to help people create a lifestyle they love, for the people they love—because that’s what we love.
Qualifications: Can You Check These Boxes?
- Must be 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- 1-year warehouse experience
- Positive, upbeat attitude
- Ability to work in high places
- Machine operations experience preferred
- Ability to lift/push/pull required weights
- Ability to work night, weekend and/or early morning hours based on business needs
- Pre-employment screening includes, but isn’t limited to, criminal background check
Benefits: What’s in It for You?
- As a full-time member of our NFM Family, you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, vision and life Insurance
- Paid holiday and paid time off
- Staff discount on merchandise (Collectively, NFM staff has saved almost $2 million on purchases in the last 12 months)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid training
- 401(k) with company matching
- Short and long-term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Community volunteer opportunities
- Sign on bonus is scheduled to be paid on first paycheck
- Staff member must be employed at the time of payout
- Sign on bonus is taxable
Nebraska Furniture Mart is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information and to apply please click the APPLY!