Administrative Assistant, Health Coverage Guides, Moffat Care CoordinatorNCC Health Partnership
The Health Partnership is hiring the following positions:
- Administrative Assistant
The Health Partnership is seeking a Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support for the Health Partnership as well as handling general office duties. This position will provide much needed support for the agencies’ community meeting logistics, basic accounting support, general office assistance, greeting guests that come to the office and support for the Board of Directors as well as general office administration. The successful candidate will exhibit the following:
• Culture Champion – Commitment to the Partnership’s mission and working with diverse partners.
• Results Producer – A results-focused orientation with a proven track record of exceeding goals.
• Agility – Ability to think strategically, foresee opportunities and challenges and adapt as needed.
• Strong Communicator – Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Organization – Exceptional capacity to manage details, monitor progress and adjust accordingly.
• Action Oriented – Enjoys working hard, tackling challenges and is not afraid to take ownership of a situation.
- Health Coverage Guides
- Moffat Care Coordinator
Seeking mission driven individuals to join our dynamic nonprofit agency addressing complex social issues through community & clinical collaborations.