Techno Functional Analyst
Techno Functional Analyst
Nature's Sunshine Products seeks a Techno Functional Analyst to work in Lehi, Utah who helps the company more effectively use software for specific purposes by analyzing and documenting customer business requirements and processes and then communicate those requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models.
(1)(a) lead/assists with Oracle EBS R12 Applications Development;(b) maps technical processes, design layouts, validates functional specifications and creates technical solutions to address business needs; (c) prepares and develops reports, interfaces, conversions, extensions and workflow (30%);
(2) Ensures that quality software is developed, meets schedule requirements and satisfies requirements detailed in functional specifications (30%);
(3)(a) leads in planning and designing business processes; (b) assists in formulating recommendations to improve and support business activities; (c) participates in meetings with the customer to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions (20%);
(4)(a) Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change; (b) effectively communicates relevant project information to management; (c) facilitates team and customer meetings effectively; (d) develops internal and external meeting objectives and agendas (10%);
(5) Understands basic revenue models, Profit/Loss (P/L), and cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly (10%); and
(6) performs such other related duties as assigned.
(1) Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field;
(2) 60 months experience as a Techno Functional Analyst, Project Manager, or related occupation that involved managing mid-to-large scale projects;
(3) Demonstrable ability to: (a) manage mid-to-large scale projects; (b) work with diverse personality types, (c) work effectively under some supervision and with other department personnel in a very dynamic and time-line sensitive work environment; (d) work alongside developers to create solutions to help resolve bugs or create software solutions to fit company needs; (e) work in an agile environment and across multiple Scrum teams; (f) identify, detect, and retrieve data; and (g) prove out hypostasis or reverse engineer problems throughout the system;
(4) Demonstrable working knowledge of and proficiency in the use of: (a) TSQL; (b) MSSQL: (c) PL/SQL; (d) XML; (e) Excel; (f) VBA; (g) coding platforms and frameworks; (h) Oracle EBS R12 modules such as General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Sub-Ledger Accounting (SLA), Cash Management, Fixed Assets, IBY Payments, Costing Accounting, Order Management, and Advanced Pricing & Vertex Taxing Software;
(5) Demonstrably strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail; (6) Demonstrable working knowledge and understanding of (a) how applications work and (b) the technical-related associated with the process.