Various PositionsMuscogee Manor Nursing Home
We want You to Be on Our Dynamic Team! Azalea Trace Nursing Home Cobis Assisted Living Muscogee Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center Muscogee Home Health Orchard View Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center Accepting Applications for the following positions:
- Social Service Director
- Admissions Coordinator - LTC Admissions exp req'd
- Assistant Director of Nursing - RN, Full-time
- Nurse Managers - RN, Full-time
- Nurse Supervisors - RN, FT/PT-PRN (all shifts)
- CNA - FT/PT-PRN (all shifts)
Apply in Person at 8414 Whitesville Rd. Columbus, GA 31904 (Orchard View In Human Resources)
Hospital Authority of Columbus, GA.
- Benefits offered to all full-time employees medical benefits comprehensive medical plan through blue cross blue shield of Georgia. Benefits are effective 1st day of month following 60 days of continuous employment.
- Dental benefits dental insurance through blue cross blue shield of Georgia. Choice of two plan options regular dental or dental with orthodontia. Benefits are effective 1st day of month following 60 days of continuous employment.
- Vision benefits vision insurance offered by blue cross blue shield of Georgia blue view vision. Benefits are effective 1st day of month following 60 days of continuous employment.
- Life insurance group life insurance (no cost to the employee) at one time annual salary. Benefits are effective 1st day of month following 90 days of continuous employment.
- Voluntary life insurance up to $100,000 offered through prudential. Spouse/dependent life also available. Benefits are effective 1st day of month following 90 days of continuous employment. Retirement plan voluntary mass mutual 457 retirement savings plan employee assistance program (EAP) offered through the Pastorial Institute AFLAC products, which include a cafeteria plan that consists of accident, cancer, and short-term disability insurance.
- Flexible spending medical and dependent care plans pension plan after 10 years of full-time service you are vested in the Columbus consolidated government employees' pension plan.
- Paid time off paid sick time after 90 days with 13 accrued sick days per year.
- Paid vacation after six months of full-time service: one week with a max of two weeks per year for the first 10 years.
Direct deposit of paychecks discount checking account services with CB&T and kinetic credit union in-service educational classes hospital authority of Columbus, GA strives to be competitive in the industry and provide the best working place and best benefits possible for our employees.