Maintenance Supervisor, Operations Specialist, Housekeepers
We are seeking talented & experienced individuals to join our luxury vacation rental team.
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Operations Specialist
- Operations Coordinator
Moving Mountains is a well-established locally owned and operated company that has carved out a niche for high-touch memorable vacation experiences in exceptional mountain homes since 1997. Our brand is built around pillars of trust and integrity and exceptional guest experiences. The company is a market leader in luxury vacation rental management managing over 120 properties in the Colorado mountain destinations of Steamboat Springs, Beaver Creek and Vail. In 2019 Moving Mountains received an honorable mention being in the top 50 - 100 places to work in the USA as determined by the Outside Magazine Best Places to Work Employees Survey.
The company is on a strong growth track to increase its existing portfolio of high-end vacation rental homes in Steamboat Springs in the next 2 – 3 years. We deliver exceptional guest experience through meticulous attention to details, preventative maintenance, and a drive toward swift and complete resolution of problems. This has resulted in industry leading net promotor scores and high levels of guest satisfaction. We are operating at a fast pace, adopting and refining new systems and ideas to optimize our performance and this position will require an individual who is aligned with our goals and objectives and is ready to move-a-mountain in the Operations Team.
• The Operations Coordinator is a dynamic position that includes Front Office Coordination, Local Shuttle Dispatch and Airport Transfers coordination(in winter) and other tasks including Property Checks, Maintenance Issue communication and Guest & Property App development. This person is the first point of contact for a Moving Mountains arrival and therefore the ‘Face/Voice of the Brand.’ The guests talk to this person daily requesting shuttle pickups and trusting them to resolve maintenance issues. This position is responsible for supporting the office in answering telephones, greeting guests, guest residence walk-throughs (in-person and virtually) and overall office administrative assistance. This position requires knowledge of our properties, procedures, the local area, general office operations and excellent Communication skills and flexibility to do multiple tasks daily. This position is a customer service and logistics role and requires strong computer skills, interpersonal communication skills (both written and verbal) in interacting with guests, senior-management and all Moving Mountains employees and contractors. Pay range $18-$22/hour plus full benefits.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• This position relies on strong computer skills and willingness to become proficient with Track, Salesforce, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Hostfully Property Guides & Breezeway scheduling software, Zipwhip Guest Text app and Lynx Remote Lock software.
• Must be able to type at least 40 words per minute.
• Effectively manage time to meet deadlines while being faced with frequent distractions and interruptions.
• Must be able to handle a high-pressure work environment and have ability to multitask, while maintaining a high standard of service.
• Willingly provide thorough information and assistance to guests regarding their vacation
• Will monitor guest feedback to find solutions within the team to solve challenges
• Will respond timely to questions in a proper and professional manner
• Ability to listen and understand the guest’s needs throughout the check in process, during the stay, check-out, and post check-out
• Regularly strives to exceed Guest and team members’ expectations of his/her abilities
• Reception – meet and greet all persons arriving at the MM Office
• Phone – answering calls to the office and redirecting as needed
• Guest Check-ins- review guest registration information, provide home information and give out keys, remotes.
• Responsible for ensuring the preparation of all guest arrivals are complete & property is ready
• Maintain guest services supplies and inventory
• Receive, log, and accurately distribute packages from USPS, UPS and FedEx
• Other projects, as needed
Knowledge of Moving Mountains
• Become familiar with the inventory of all homes, components, and amenities
• Knowledge and ability to communicate Steamboat Activities, and MM services such as shuttle, grocery delivery, etc.
• Understanding and commitment to the goals of Moving Mountains to provide the very best vacation experiences possible to our guests
• This job has no supervisor responsibilities
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
• Qualifications: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or one to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Work Experience: 2 years or more hospitality or customer service related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• General Knowledge: Hospitality, attention to detail, customer service, multi-tasking.
• Company Culture: Ability to work within the MM team and adhere to our company code and culture.
• Flexibility: Demonstrates a willingness to assist in any role within the organization in times of need. Flexible working hours and ability to regularly work on weekends.
• Adaptability: Demonstrates a willingness and ability to change as new systems are implemented.
• Certificates, licenses and registrations required: Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and must maintain a clean driving record.
• Communication: Must possess excellent customer service skills, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Diversity: Ability to work with a diverse team and clientele.
• Attitude: Personable and able to deal with variety of personality types. Positive attitude to solving problems.
• Multi-tasking: Ability with logistics and coordination of simultaneous assignments
• Work Ethic: Deadline driven, detail-oriented and able to work autonomously but also as a team player.
• Teamwork: Ability to interact positively with supervisor, management, coworkers, owners and guests.
Displays courtesy and sensitivity
Manages difficult or emotional customer situations
Responds promptly to customer needs
Solicits customer feedback to improve service
Adapts to changes in the work environment
Manages competing demands
Accepts criticism and feedback
Changes approach or method to best fit the situation
Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally
Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form
Exhibits good listening and comprehension
Keeps others adequately informed
Selects and uses appropriate communication methods
Responds to requests for service and assistance
Follows instructions, responds to management direction
Takes responsibility for own actions
Commits to doing the best job possible
Meets attendance and punctuality guidelines
Attendance & Punctuality
Schedules time off in advance
Begins working on time
Keeps absences within guidelines
Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent
Arrives at meetings and appointments on time
Dresses appropriately for position
Keeps self well groomed
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Frequently required to stand and walk, talk and hear; climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl; Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
• Continual exposure to wet and/or humid conditions, extreme heat or cold (non-weather); Continual exposure to outside weather conditions
• While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include: Close vision; Distance vision; Color vision; Peripheral vision; Depth perception and ability to adjust focus
• Additional remarks regarding work environment: Able to get in and out of a vehicle, Must be able to walk on icy & slippery surfaces, May be required to drive