Construction/Garden DetailersMountain West Environments, Inc.
* Construction/Garden Detailers
- Compiles purchase orders and product specifications to prepare worksheets used in assembly or manufacture of products.
- Compares customer purchase order with specifications to determine method of assembly or manufacture and materials needed.
- Records data, such as quantity, quality, type, and size of material, and expected completion date, on worksheet.
- Obtains documents, such as assembly instructions and blueprints, from files and attaches to worksheet.
- Routes worksheet and other assembly documents to specified department.
- May keep inventory of stock on hand and requisition needed material and supplies.
- May compile purchase order data, maintain stock and production records, and prepare production worksheets, using computer.
- May prepare worksheets pertaining to cloth printing and mixing of printing colors and be designated Formula Checker (tex. prod., nec; textile).
- May prepare worksheets and order steel stock for rolling mill and be designated Provider (steel & rel.).
- May prepare work order and allocate silicon crystal ingots that meet customer specifications for use in manufacturing semiconductor wafers and be designated Allocations Clerk (electronics).
- May compile process specification sheets and prepare and issue materials for use in semiconductor crystal growing and be designated Production Material Coordinator (electron. comp.).
We have the perfect job for you!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.