Laborers, Skilled Laborers, CarpentersMountain Temp Services
Now hiring for the following positions: Part & Full Time available!
* Skilled Laborers
* Hospitality Positions
A carpenter is an individual with great hand dexterity and an eye for detail. The ideal candidate will also have good knowledge of wood properties and other carpentry materials. Working with little supervision while following all health and safety standards is essential.
The goal is to contribute to the construction and maintenance of strong and long-lasting buildings and products.
- Read blueprints, drawings and sketches to fully grasp requirements.
- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed.
- Cut, shape and smooth lumber and other material (e.g. fiberglass) according to measurements.
- Build window frames, doors, staircases and frame buildings by using raw materials or pre-constructed items.
- Lay out floorings, roofings or drywalls ensuring they are leveled and compatible.
- Carve and assemble furniture, cabinets, shelves and other items and install them where designated.
- Inspect places and conduct repairs or maintenance.
- Build scaffolding and other construction structures.
Daily Pay Available. Flexible Schedule. $100 referral payment for every new employee who works for 40 hours. Se Habla Espaol
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.