Amenities/Clubhouse SupervisorMountain Resorts
Amenities / Clubhouse Supervisor at Storm Meadows
This position is perfect for a hospitality professional with some facility maintenance experience who seeks a Full-Time, Year-Round position with benefits. This job offers low stress and a scenic slope-side work environment. This position reports to the General Manager of Storm Meadows.
- Hire, train, schedule staff (small staff) to ensure the desk is staffed 7-days/week.
- Maintain cleanliness of Amenities Building, including: gym equipment, pool deck, and locker rooms.
- Monitor pool/hot tub Chemicals & Cleanliness.
- Check member credentials for access.
- Provide rule & regulation enforcement.
- Launder Towels.
- Order Supplies.
During Spring & Fall months: the pool/hot tub facilities close & this position transitions to primarily a maintenance type job. Other administrative tasks as required to support HOA operations.
- Prior Supervisory Experience.
- We will train the rest!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.