Operations ManagerMountain Life Fitness
Mountain Life Fitness, LLC located in Granby, Colorado is seeking an Operations Manager.
This part time position requires evenings and weekends.
Compensation is commensurate with experience between $15-20 per hour.
Free membership with position.
Operations Manager Job Duties:
- Manages the growth and success of the team
- Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements
- Responsible for the production, procurement, and planning of daily operations
- Communicates with all relevant employees to ensure delivery times are met
- Plans, schedules, and reviews workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis
- Manages the stock control, and checks that inventory records are accurate
- Ensures the production team has enough time to manufacture and deliver products based on the client's request
- Creates a detailed schedule based on strict deadlines
- Communicates any changes in the order or delivery date to relevant parties
- Monitors production standards
- Makes sure the working environment maintains access to quality equipment
- Purchases materials and services required for production
- Follows up on interruptions to the order
- Organises, plans, and implements inventory activity
- Confirms that health and safety regulations are followed
- Provides guidance to employees
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.