$1,000 Sign-on Bonus Available!
Our company is owned by our team members
Mortenson Dental Partners is one of the largest privately held dental service organizations in the country. We have over 140 practices in 9 states, and we are always growing!
At Mortenson, the care, comfort and convenience of our patients are of the utmost importance. If you have an upbeat personality, love to smile and believe you can add real value to our patients’ experiences, please apply today!
We provide opportunities for career advancement and growth for those who seek it. We’ve been named one of The Best Places to Work in Louisville, Kentucky where the company is headquartered.
Own your future!
- Personally strives to delight patients and families by creating a kind, gracious, and caring environment.
- Delivers clinically excellent dental care through education quality and treatment. Assists dentist and hygienists in quality diagnosis through x-rays, verbal communication, and other dental tests as directed.
- Helps ensure efficient and profitable operations by seeking patient referrals, maintaining equipment, utilizing supplies cost effectively, and posting patient charges accurately.
- Follows CDC and OSHA guidelines for safety and infection control.
- Completes all clinical notes according to practice guidelines before dismissing patient.
- Prepares treatment room for patients by following prescribed procedures and protocols. Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; and passing instruments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Promotes a "team first" attitude by demonstrating positive and caring relationships and communication with coworkers.
- EDDA Certificate / EFDA Certificate
- High School Diploma
- Clerical Experience
- X-Ray Certification
- CPR Certification
- Associates Degree
- DANB (Indiana)
- Coronal Polishing
- 1-3 years experience
- Open Dental
- Digital X-Ray
- Model Trimmer
- Monday 8am - 4:30pm
- Tuesday 9am - 6pm
- Wednesday 8am - 4:30pm
- Thursday 9am - 6pm
- Friday 8am - 2pm
We offer a generous benefits package, which includes medical, dental and vision coverage. We also offer life insurance, short- and long-term disability, FSA/HSA accounts, 401k, paid time off, bereavement leave, jury duty pay, 6 paid holidays, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and an Employee Assistance Program.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the Company’s determination that the candidate has successfully passed a background check, including a drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified candidates equally.