Dean of General Education & Health SciencesMorgan Community College
Dean of general education & health sciences (Full-time) Exempt Administrative member is responsible for providing leadership, oversight, and management of programs and faculty. The Dean of General Education and Health Sciences will oversee the major activities of instruction, including supervision of select full-time faculty, construction of the course schedule, and hiring faculty. The Dean of General Education and Health Sciences in collaboration with the Instructional Council will implement existing and planned programs and services in accordance with the mission and strategic vision of MCC.
Master's Degree from a regionally accredited institution in a content area relevant to the course offerings of MCC and a minimum three years of experience as a full-time faculty member at the post-secondary level is required.
- Earned doctorate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Experience working in a community college setting.
- Achievement of non-provisional or tenure status as a full-time faculty member at the post-secondary level.
- Experience with a variety of contemporary instructional delivery methods.
- Experience with grants management, including Perkins Grant.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.