Repossession AgentMonarch Recovery
The Repossession Field Agent's job involves communicating with internal staff, external team members and consumer's delinquent on a payment agreement. You will be investigating and tracking the known locations of cars out for repossession, securing them, and towing the vehicles to the closest company storage facility. Once towed, you will be responsible for appropriate, timely and accurate documentation. We are seeking a full time experienced field agent. We do things the right way and we hire the right people that can deliver results.
Are you looking for an opportunity to:
• Be an integral part of a growing organization?
• Be rewarded for your strong and flexible work ethic?
• Work independently without supervision?
The field agent requires a positive attitude and be a problem solver. It requires very good people skills and the ability to communicate on all levels with all types of persons. Must be at least 24 years old with clean driving record and background; if you want to work a flexible schedule including weekends, then you should get in touch with us.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS and WORK EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Proven ability and experience working in an outside environment without direct supervision
• Either possess or can acquire a DOT physical card
• Previous 1 year experience working as a tow truck operation, or in the repo industry, as a flatbed operator, self-loader or tow dolly is encouraged, Industry certification a plus
ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Basic computer skills including internet and email, own a smartphone with service
• You must have a clean driving record, pass a background and drug test
• Meet the attendance schedule and repossession goals as agreed to with your supervisor
• Ability to handle stress and multiple priorities with a level head and limited emotion
If you feel you meet these requirements, please email resume