Utility Regulatory Auditor I/II/III #CS030319Missouri Public Service Commisision
Missouri Public Service Commission Job Opportunity
- Utility Regulatory Auditor I/II/III
The Missouri Public Service Commission is seeking self directed, detail-oriented individuals for Utility Regulatory Auditor positions in our Kansas City and St. Louis offices. The individuals in these positions will perform audits and examinations of investor owned utility companies operating within the State of Missouri. Work includes presenting oral and written testimony in formal rate cases before the Commission.
Up to 30% travel may be required. Work experience in this position qualifies for CPA certification.
Qualifications: Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with specialization in accounting, finance, economics, business or public administration or closely related area, including or supplemented by twenty-four semester hours of accounting or finance coursework required.
Starting salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
- Must be familiar with generally accepted accounting principles and audit standards.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, and writing skills are essential.
- Computer experience required with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access software applications preferred.
Annual salary for:
- Utility Regulatory Auditor I is $40,408
- Utility Regulatory Auditor II is $42,700
- Utility Regulatory Auditor III is $49,552
“An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V”