Job Duties/Scope Of Work
Fully qualified Lineman perform all types of electrical line work involving complex construction and maintenance of outside electrical transmission, distribution, and communication circuits, such as hot-line installations, expert troubleshooting, clearance taking, and switching operations. Obtain and maintain a Commercial Driver's License (CDL). May direct others.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Possess the journeyman level.
- Possess a valid class "A" CDL license.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a journeyman lineman.
- Knowledge of Washington State Electrical Workers' Safety Rules (WAC 296-45).
- Electrical Utility Experience
For job details and to apply
MSA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.