This Part time Receptionist role would be best suited for someone that is organized, efficient, can maintain a positive attitude and has a customer service mindset. We have an opening for an articulate, highly skilled Part time Receptionist at a growing company. Advance your career and develop new skills at a constantly ranked fantastic company to work for!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Answering all incoming phone calls
- Bring a sense of urgency and prioritization skills
- Be an asset to other staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
- Oversee various office files and provide general office filing support
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Maintain positive and professional staff relationships.
- You love to exceed expectations, apply excellent customer service to generate solutions and promptly respond to requests.
- You love working with people in a member-focused cooperative environment.
- You are an excellent communicator with an attention to detail and are results-oriented, self-motivated, and have a high level of initiative.