Agricultural Technician - Potato Inspector
Will Train! $15.46/hour.
These intermittent positions are located in Park Rapids, MN. This announcement will be used to fill ten (10) positions.
These positions are necessary to maintain a minimal workforce at the Lamb Weston/ConAgra french fry plant and to fulfill the MN Department of Agriculture's obligation to Lamb Weston/ConAgra and our USDA cooperative agreement. Employees in this position will work 7 days a week over the course of approximately 6 weeks per year and will inspect 9 million hundredweight of product (potatoes).
- The ability to communicate with others and understand information, verbally and in writing.
- Once hired, must be able to obtain and maintain a Federal-State Shipping Point License (obtained through working at the facility and attending class).
- Good human relations skills sufficient to interact with a variety of people.
- Ability to perceive varying shades and colors to determine the proper grade/condition of potatoes.
- Ability to twist, turn, do repetitive motion and maintain a stationary position for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to transport potatoes weighing at least 40 pounds.
Why Work For Us
This is a great opportunity to earn extra income and create lifelong friendships! Training is provided in a safe working environment. We invite you to join us!
Click "apply" to apply online
An equal opportunity employer