Milward Funeral Directors is conducting a search for a Part Time Funeral Attendant to join our team. Under supervision of a licensed Funeral Director, this position assists our staff with working services and transportation of clients' loved ones into our care and assists with other responsibilities at the funeral home.
The qualified candidates will possess a passion for helping others, compassion, excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, professional behavior and appearance, empathy, clean driving record and the ability to lift a reasonable amount of weight.
Funeral attendant responsibilities include:
- Funeral Home upkeep, (dusting, vacuum etc)
- Assist in funeral services and visitations including greeting of visitors, coordinating pallbearers, arranging transport and parking.
- Transport individuals
- Perform all other related functions as assigned.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Have the ability to interact and collaborate effectively with others in a team atmosphere.
- Have a high degree of concentration and attention for a continuous period of time.
- You can expect to occasionally stand/walk and frequently lift or push. Due to the nature of our business, these positions require the candidate to have professional attire, shift work and weekend availability a must, a clean and crisp appearance. A clean driving record is required. You may be subject to a background check.
If interested: Call 859-252-3411 or Email email@example.com