EXECUTIVE ASSISTANTMidgard Management
The President of our Fort Lauderdale based Commercial Real Estate office is looking for a Senior Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Commercial Real Estate (although not mandatory) and be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks for the business affairs of the Company President. Knowledge of Construction (i.e.: tenant improvements, capital improvements and working with G.C.’s is a plus). The candidate will be able to work independently, be a self-starter, and think on their own. They must also be resourceful with on-line research. This person must be highly organized; detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic and high energy.
Responsibilities to include;
• Manage calendar and schedule appointments.
• Coordinate meetings and travel schedule.
• Manage travel arrangements and itineraries with thoroughness and accuracy. Prepare and organize background materials in advance.
• Manage personal interests and activities.
• Coordinate with various consultants and professionals as it relates to the President’s business affairs.
• Follow up with appropriate staff to ensure requests and correspondence are responded to on a timely basis; establish tracking/feedback system to ensure issues are recorded, addressed and resolved.
• Contact point (Gatekeeper) for all business affairs of the Company President.
• Strong project management and coordination skills with the ability to complete assignments with limited supervision within tight time frames.
• Screen incoming calls and correspondence and respond independently when appropriate.
• Research solutions to problems.
• Organize, prioritize and appropriately handle documents and sensitive, confidential information and ensure action/attention required is addressed.
Skills & Qualifications
• Minimum 5 years' experience, preferably in a related field or with an interest to learn Commercial Real Estate.
• Bachelor's degree a plus but not required.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office with a strong emphasis on Word, Outlook and Excel. The Candidate must be extremely computer literate.
• Ability to work in a team oriented, fast paced, dynamic and collaborative environment.
• Must be well organized and have an attention to detail and accuracy.
• Independent, self-motivated team player who is attracted to a small, collegial working environment.
• Must be a quick learner and able to anticipate situations and executives' needs.
• Ability to be proactive and handle simultaneous projects.
• Ability to keep sensitive and confidential information.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The preferred Candidate will be comfortable with writing, reading contracts or have a high desire to learn to do so.
• A high degree of discretion, judgment, tact and poise is imperative.
Benefits are being offered.