Bookkeeper of Junior Staff AccountantMidgard Management
Midgard Management is an award-winning management firm who as established itself as a leader in the provider of professional commercial property management services in the South Florida Market. We have assembled a high-level team made-up of some of the most recognizable professionals in the industry, and we’re currently looking to bring on a Junior Staff Accountant to help in our continued mission.
- Balance sheet and income statements preparation
- Maintain accounting general ledger using double entry bookkeeping
- Prepare revenue and late charge billings
- Maintain all aspects of accounts payable including vendor invoices and payments
- Prepare annual budgets and monthly budget variance reports
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Strive at all times to do the job in the most efficient manner, using various computer tools
- Other clerical duties as required
- Associates degree in Accounting or enrolled in similar program or full charge bookkeeping experience.
- Must have excellent computer skills and willingness to upgrade computer skills as required. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must. Knowledge of accounting software such as QuickBooks is required.
- Excellent verbal and written skills