NVE SSD Validation Engineer #166703Micron Technology, Inc.
Micron Technology, Inc. seeks the following position in Longmont, Colorado.
Job Title: NVE SSD Validation Engineer Req #166703.
As an NVE SSD Validation Engineer at Micron Technology, Inc., within the Enterprise Solid State Drive (SSD) Engineering group you are working for the product engineering team responsible for taking solid state drives from design, to implementation, to high volume manufacturing. In this position, you will leverage knowledge in scoping electrical signals, knowledge in Python programming in Linux environment, knowledge of how to design test and analyze test data, hands on experience in testing and doing failure analysis on embedded systems, writing technical papers and protocols, documentation. You need to work with other engineering teams within the same product development group. You will be expected to drive engineering efforts through all aspects of new product development phases, including system and device level debug and provide possible root cause of failures.
- Knowledge in using oscilloscope.
- Knowledge in Python programming.
- Knowledge in testing software.
- Knowledge in data analysis.
- Knowledge in embedded systems.
- Knowledge in software failure analysis and in embedded firmware failure analysis.
- Knowledge in technical reading and in technical writing.
- Knowledge in Linux Command Line.
- Knowledge in test design and test execution and data collection.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends, if necessary.
All job offers will be contingent upon a successful drug screening and background check.