Municipal Training CoordinatorMiami Valley Communications Council
Municipal Training Coordinator
The Miami Valley Communications Council (MVCC), a council of governments serving cities in the Greater Dayton area, is seeking qualified candidates to fill a Municipal Training Coordinator position. This is a part-time position, with full benefits including health insurance and membership in OPERS, responsible for planning and coordinating local government employee training programs.
The primary responsibilities of the Municipal Training Coordinator include:
- Consult with city officials and representatives on best practices for on- the- job coaching and training.
- Interface with the human resources professionals and other city leaders to determine training needs and priorities.
- Plan and deliver quality training and developmental programs in a cost-effective manner across multiple disciplines specifically tailored to the workforces of the member cities and affiliates.
- Source and schedule training providers, methods and/or technologies to meet training priorities and budgetary requirements.
- Manage all training delivery logistics, schedules, databases, attendance records, and compliance documentation and reporting.
MVCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.