2021 Welcome Back to Metlife Stadium!
We are excited to announce that we are opening our Stadium to events and want YOU to be a part of the MetLife STADIUM SAFETY SERVICES TEAM!
If you are interested in applying for a part-time, Safety Services position at MetLife Stadium, please attend one of our upcoming Job Fairs, and bring a friend! The employment requirements are below. A mask is required when at the stadium. You will complete the necessary entrance questionnaire and have your temperature taken electronically to enter.
RESPOND WITH: NAME and PHONE # and Indicate which Job Fair you will be attending. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A CALLBACK OR CONFIRMATION.
Tuesday, June 22 (3pm-7pm)
OR: Saturday, June 26 (10am-2pm)
OR: Wednesday, June 30 (3pm- 7pm)
LOCATION: MetLife Stadium (Park in Lot A and enter via Bud Light Gate)
• 18 Years of age or older
• High School Graduate or GED
• Possess a valid, current Driver’s License – must bring with you or interview will not be conducted (Learner’s Permit or Suspended License not accepted)
• Able to work flexible shifts, weekends, and holidays (approximately 30 major events a year)
• Able to stand on feet for long periods of time
• Can tolerate hot, cold, and wet weather conditions
• Must be able to ascend/descend stairs at MetLife Stadium
• Able to tolerate working at heights up to 190 feet
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise during concerts and shows
• Able to respond to medical emergency situations
• Ability to pass pre-employment testing
• Must pass an extensive criminal background check including local, state and federal requirements
NMSC is an equal opportunity employer