Speech Language Pathologistmecosta-osceola isd
The Mecosta-Osceola Intermediate School District is accepting applications for a Speech Language Pathologist (Full Time School Year Position).
Description: Employment as a speech and language pathologist to provide evaluation and speech and language services as related to the educational program of individuals with disabilities.
- Michigan Licensure as a Speech and Language Pathologist or ability to obtain temporary approval as such.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in speech/language pathology.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have demonstrated successful experience/training with itinerant speech and language settings in diagnosis and evaluation.
- The preferred candidate will have successful practicum experience in settings which emphasize language development and co-teaching as roles of the therapist.
- Applicants must possess a valid Michigan driver’s license.