Special Education Supervisormecosta-osceola isd
The Mecosta-Osceola Intermediate School District is accepting applications for Special Education Supervisor for the Mecosta-Osceola ISD Eduction Center (full time position 215 days)
1. Meet qualifications for Supervisor of Special Education or the ability to obtain temporary approval as outlined in Rule #340.1751 of Revised Administrative Rules for Special Education. (Possess a
minimum of an earned Master’s degree or equivalent with full approval in at least one area of special education and three years of successful experience in special education.)
2. Meet qualifications for School Administrator Certificate or have the ability to obtain a School Administrator Permit under MCL 380.1246(3).
3. Demonstrated knowledge of recent trends in special education and their impact on the special education community.
4. Demonstrated consultation, training, group facilitation and process skills required.
5. Evidence of leadership skills – team building and demonstrated ability to work effectively with professional and support staff, parents and agency personnel required.
6. Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills required.
7. Demonstrated skill in working with diverse populations required.
8. Evidence of strong knowledge in curriculum development.