School Psychologistmecosta-osceola isd
The Mecosta-Osceola Intermediate School District is accepting applications for the following position:
Resource Room Teacher - Secondary (Modified Year-round Schedule - Located At Muskegon River Youth Home)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Be knowledgeable and prepared to implement the National Association of School Psychologist practice model.
2. Support student’s ability to learn and teacher’s ability to teach through consultation and intervention.
3. Strive to apply expertise in mental health, learning and behavior, to help students succeed academically, socially, behaviorally, and emotionally.
4. Develops partnerships with families to strengthen connections between home, school, and the community.
5. Participate as an active team member with teachers, school administrators, and other professionals to create safe, healthy and supportive learning environments.
6. Engage in professional development education and be a leader in implementation of best practices of school psychology and special education.
7. Timely and accurate completion of written reports and related records as needed by the MecostaOsceola Intermediate School District and local education agency.
8. Participate as a member of the IEPT and as a member of the MET when appointed for initial, change of status, and re-evaluations.