MOP Co-Op Computer Technician - Level Imecosta-osceola isd
The Mecosta-Osceola Intermediate School District is accepting applications for the following position: MOP Co-Op Computer Technician - Level I full time.
Description: Employment as a computer technician to perform services for multiple districts within the Mecosta-Osceola ISD.
Requirements: A minimum of an Associate’s Degree in computer-related technology or two years of equivalent experience is required. Certifications such as MCSE, A+, or Network Plus are a plus. Preference may be given to applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree from a certified or accredited educational institute with intensive course work in personal computers and/or networking.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, upgrade, and install PC-based hardware and software.
2. Must have good communication skills which include the following:
a. Ability to provide clear, simple instructions to non-technical users.
b. Ability to work with a company’s tech support when needed.
c. Help teachers and students with technical issues.
d. Produce technical documentation and record documentation of work.
3. Actively and positively support the district’s technology strategy with staff and students.
4. Maintain a cooperative, harmonious relationship with professionals and others within the school setting.
5. Organize time, energy, and workload in order to meet responsibilities and complete assignments with due consideration of priorities among various responsibilities.
6. Must be able to lift 40-pound loads regularly.
7. Assume responsibility to transport self to assigned worksites.
8. Regular and predictable attendance.
9. Must pass a criminal history background investigation conducted by the Michigan State Police (MSP) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
10. Other duties as assigned.