Great Start Readiness Associate Teachermecosta-osceola isd
The Mecosta-Osceola Intermediate School District is accepting applications for the following positions: Great Start Readiness Associate Teacher Full-time School Year
Must possess proper training in early childhood development, including an Associate’s degree in early childhood education or child development or the equivalent, or a child development associate (CDA) credential. A self-directed, non-judgmental individual with a professional manner. Demonstrated skill in working with diverse populations required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Be a good speech model and demonstrate correct grammar - both written and spoken.
2. Be able to work effectively with students in developmental, cognitive, social/emotional, and physical motor activities.
3. Demonstrate patience in dealing with students and assist them to problem solve and support them as they learn self-help skills.
4. Assume responsibility to transport self to assigned worksites and maintain regular and predictable attendance.
5. Contribute, in a positive manner, to the overall quality and operation of the classroom/building.
6. Must pass a criminal history background investigation conducted by the Michigan State Police (MSP) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
7. Must meet child daycare licensing requirements, including CPR and first aid training.
8. Maintain regular and reliable attendance.
9. Perform other related duties assigned by the Director/Superintendent or designee
Compensation: $12 per hour with partial benefits